Week #1 of our 28 Days of Gratitude journey came to a close on Thursday, and we’re making our way into Week #2.
Here’s just a snapshot of the topics that we covered.
- Day #1: And So It Begins…
- Day #2: The First Obstacle: Our Mind’s Tendency to Default to Negative Thinking
- Day #3: The Second Obstacle: The Vulnerability of Joy
- Day #4: The Third Obstacle: A Sense of Entitlement
- Day #5: Turning Our Negative Stories Around/Money Magic
- Day #6: Works Like Magic
- Day #7: Gratitude and Pain
Our journey continues until November 24th. If you would like to receive new posts to your inbox, you can subscribe on Substack.
And when you become a FREE subscriber, you also gain access to the Garden Community on Facebook.
Hope to see you there!
P.S. I am also considering what sort of content to offer once the Gratitude Journey is over. I would LOVE your input! What would you most like to see?