Happy Sunday, dear friend! I hope this finds you well.
This past month, I’ve been doing a lot of writing on Substack. Truth be told, I’m loving the different spaces that I’m frequenting, but I’m also in the process of figuring out how I want them to work together.
Once I finish up the 28-Day Gratitude Journey, this will become my Garden home, again. (Just in time for the holidays! Blogmas, here I come! 😘) While Substack will become a place for me to house my new weekly newsletter, The Garden Pathway.
I thank you for being here and having patience while I figure out what processes I prefer going forward.
For now, here is this week’s copy of The Garden Path.
Until next week, my dear friend, take care, and may you be well!
We are AWESOME creators! Did you know that? It’s true! We’re ALWAYS creating.
The real challenges come to us when we’re doing so from a space of unconsciousness.
Mid-Week Lunch Date: The Elephant In the Room
Today we discussed the elephant in the room. One that Em Beihold described in her song Numb Little Bug.
“Do you ever get a little bit tired of life? Like you’re not really happy but you don’t wanna die”
28 Days of Gratitude Journey
- Day #1: And So It Begins…
- Day #2: The First Obstacle: Our Mind’s Tendency to Default to Negative Thinking
- Day #3: The Second Obstacle: The Vulnerability of Joy
- Day #4: The Third Obstacle: A Sense of Entitlement
- Day #5: Turning Our Negative Stories Around/Money Magic
- Day #6: Works Like Magic
- Day #7: Gratitude and Pain
- Day #8: Control and Perfectionism
- Day #9: Feeling Gratitude for Our Bills
- Day #10: Magic Dust
- Day #11: The Magic Morning
- Day #12: Magical People
- Day #13: Creating Our Wishes and Dreams
- Day #14: Your Magical Day